AW-5600FXII LL, integrated semi-automatic weigh-wrap-label system enables flexible, faster wrapping and linerless labeling. Makes the superior wrapping finish even better.
Handles a Wide Range of Wrapping Needs
FX stands for flexible, and the AW-5600FXII is superb at wrapping a challenging array of products. Fragile trays, irregularly-shaped trays, and even items without trays like whole fruits and cheeses are quickly and beautifully wrapped and labeled. The AW-5600FXII will drastically reduce the need for a cumbersome hand wrapping operation.
Ease of Use for Operators
The AW-5600FXII’s user interface supports users as they respond quickly to store needs. With fewer screens to tap through, labels are quick and simple to create and print, even for first-time users of weigh-wrap-labelers. Operators can preview the label right on the 15” full-color touch screen and print only what is needed. Extremely large memory easily supports an increasing need for print items.
Easy Clean-Up, Every Time
DIGI knows that for food retailers, cleanliness is crucial. That’s why the AW-5600FXII is designed to be incredibly easy to clean. The parts that come into direct contact with food can be removed in seconds and washed in water. Also, the entire unit sits well clear of the floor to accommodate mopping and sweeping.
Catch the Shopper’s Eye While Saving on Labels
The AW-5600FXII automatically adjusts the label size to fit various amounts of text and graphics. Custom labels are printed on a continuous roll of linerless labels and cut according to the size needed. The new, higher resolution of 300 dpi makes the fine print for nutrition and allergen information crisp and easy to read. There’s even a twin-labeler option for POP labelling (see “Variations” tab).
- approved for trade use in Mauritius
- small footprint that saves valuable floor space
- easy to use with large 12.1″ full-colour touch screen and on-screen help messages
- capable of wrapping trays up to 130mm high
- weighs, wraps, prices and labels efficiently at a speed of up to 17 packs per minute
- temperature control features a wide impulse heater results in superior film sealing
- wide 300dpi thermal head allows more detail to be printed on labels up to 80mm wide
- engineered to use new environmentally conscious linerless labels
- free-layout function keys allow the user to customise the key layout
- fast PLU file communication via Ethernet
- contact parts such as weighing platter can be easily accessed and removed for thorough cleaning to maintain excellent hygiene standards
- film loading can conveniently be done from the front of the machine
- RF capable for a cable-free environment
- optional second labeller