Single framed modular design dynamic weigh price labeler. Available as a compact 3 conveyor system, this machine offers entry level dynamic price labeling at up to 60 packs per minutes.
The compact single frame design of the LI-700D allows this machine to be fitted into production lines where line length is limited. Three conveyor machine, dynamic weighing with classic labeler fitted as standard.
- legal for trade use
- user friendly, full colour TFT touch screen display
Low cost industrial printer
The classic labeler gives fast application, large label roll diameter and 300dpi thermal print head. An 80mm wide thermal is fitted as standard with a 108mm wide option.
- printing by 80mm wide, 300 DPI thermal head providing high print resolution and true type window print fonts
- air box label applicator
- modular 304 stainless steel open frame design conveyor, enhanced ease of cleaning and hygiene, IP-65 rated
- quick release conveyors and belts, removed easily without tools
- under/over setpoint linked to label print on in-range products (selectable for each PLU)
- on board help screens and videos include programming, label roll changes, maintenance and fault finding
LI-700D operation system
The LI-700D uses an industrial PC with IP65 ingress protection. Using embedded software on a Windows® operating system this machine offers flexible integration for bi-directional communication in XML format to back-office server data collection, programming and line monitoring.
- Windows XP embedded, 20Gb hard drive, 256 M Ram, Intel Celeron processor
- USB memory back up
LI-700D long scale
Labeler option – cassette type
- Separate cassette units are pre-loaded with the required labels to obtain quick label changes.
- Hinged label applicator: allows the label applicator to be moved away from the thermal head area for good access for thermal head cleaning / inspection
- Thermal head sizes: 80mm at 11.8dots/mm (300dpi)
- Applicator: 11 finger touch
- Label size: Width: 40 to 80 mm, Height: 28 to 80mm
- Label roll: Roll diameter 190mm, Core diameter 76mm, Outside or inside wound
- Print speed: 50 to 200mm/sec
- The flexibility of the LI-700D allows other industrial type printers that support TCP/IP communication to be connected